1. Privacy Notice
Vaurse’s core mission is to match candidates with job opportunities and connect companies with top talent. Our service operates by matching users with opportunities (“Opportunities”) posted on our employer's service. It is, therefore, an essential part of our service that Information you submit through the Service be made available to other users. Your Information may also be shared with other Vaurse Services of which you are not a user and potentially transmitted to third parties as set forth herein. Vaurse is committed to protecting its users' privacy and the Information you share in connection with your use of Vaurse’s Services. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, share, transfer, and disclose your Personal Information. This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect when you access and/or use our Services. Vaurse may provide additional notices through our Services in addition to these practices or provide you additional choices about how Vaurse may process your Personal Information. If You have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Privacy Notice. We may change the provisions of this Privacy Notice at any time and will indicate when changes have been made by revising the date at the top of this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to review the Privacy Notice whenever you access services to make sure that you understand our information collection, use, and disclosure practices. When we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will provide you with prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying a prominent notice within the Service or sending you an email. We may notify you in advance.
2. Categories of Personal Information
- . Personal information identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. The following are Personal Information categories of data that we may collect from you:
- . Name, postal address, unique personal identifier, telephone number, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, company name, or other similar Information.
- . Gender, national origin, disability, and/or age.
- . Information related to transactions made through Services.
- . Browsing history, search history, Information regarding your interaction with the Services, and advertisements.
- . Mailing address or billing address.
- . Physical characteristics or description, video, or photos you choose to share.
- . Employer name and employment history.
- . Bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, other financial Information.
- . Additional demographic information reflecting your preferences and characteristics.
Personal Information may also contain third-party Vaurse personally identifiable Information You provide to through your use of the Service(s), of which You remain liable for at all times. Aggregated, non-personally identifying Information is not your Personal Information. We may use aggregated, non-personally identifying information to operate, analyze, improve, and optimize Services.
3. Sources of Information
- . We receive your Personal Information when (and/or in relation to): You contact us, create an Account, interact with other users or us.
- . If You contact us through our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, or another similar service (“Social Media Platform”), We may have access to the profile information associated with your Social Media Platform account. We may also access information contained in cookies placed on the device to access and use the applicable Social Media Platform. “Cookies” are text-only pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s hard drive or other website-browsing equipment for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow Services to remember important information that will make Your use of Services more convenient.
- . We also collect your public IP address when You visit or access Our Services. We may use your public IP address to determine whether specific requests are fraudulent or frivolous, and we may automatically cross-reference your public IP address with your domain name. When accessing Services from your network, Your IP address and any associated domain name will be treated as Your "Personal Network Information." "Log Data" does not include Personal Network Information.
- . We also receive and analyze communications and Information from other users related to your use of Services. This can include information about your performance and your ability to meet the obligations associated with a potential hiring arrangement.
- . As described in further detail below, we collect information from and about the computers, mobile devices, and other web-connected devices you use in connection with Our Services. We combine this information across different devices you use. For example, we use Information collected about your use of services on your mobile device to personalize better features associated with Our Services based on the type of computing device you use to access Services. Device information may also include the following:
- : Information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- : Information about operations performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded or mouse movements (can help distinguish humans from bots).
- : Unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from games, apps, or accounts You use, and family device IDs (or other identifiers unique to Services associated with the same device or Account).
- : Bluetooth signals and Information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers.
- : Information You allow us to receive through device settings You turn on, such as access to Your GPS location, camera, or photos.
- : Information such as the name of Your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed, and, in some cases, Information about other devices that are connected to Services nearby or on Your network, so We can do things like help You locate Shippers and Carriers.
4. How We Use the Information We Collect
We use Your Personal Information in connection with providing you with the Services and product features. Here are some examples of how we use your Information:
- To provide, develop, and enhance Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services You request, process transactions, and send You related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- To respond to feedback and monitor the security of Services;
- To provide you with promotional communications, materials, and other third-party information that you may find interesting;
- To enforce Our terms or rights under any agreement between You and Vaurse; and
- To perform any other action deemed necessary by Vaurse in its provision of the Service, interactions with you, or any other third-party.
We may also store information locally on your device, for instance, in your local cache. Vaurse reserves the right to review any information to help resolve our Services problems or ensure compliance with Our Terms of Service.
5. How We Share Your Information
We may share Your Information as follows:
- With Other Users: We may share information about you, your interactions with the Service, content you post, or similar data with other users of our services.
- With Other Hired Services: We may share information about you, your interactions with the service, content you post, or other similar Information with other Vaurse Services, including those you are not a user of.
- With Third Parties: We may share information about you with third parties, whether designated by you or with other third parties, including Our service providers, business partners, and other organizations as we may choose.
- With Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with third parties, such as vendors and service providers who assist with billing, payment processing, marketing, data analytics support, and service associated with Our Services, including any provision of goods through Our Services.
- With Business Partners and Affiliates: We may share your Personal Information with our channel partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, or any other company to fulfill obligations and requests, to deliver support, and to provide users and our customers’ users with Information about Vaurse or its affiliates. Vaurse does not control how a business partner may use your Personal Information. Our business partners are responsible for managing the use of Personal Information collected in these circumstances.
- For Compliance with Laws and for other Legitimate Business Purposes: We may share your Personal Information when: (i) We believe disclosure is necessary or required by law; (ii) needed to meet Legitimate Business Purposes associated with corporate restructuring, change of control, merger or acquisition; (iii) to protect users, the integrity of the Service, and/or (iv) to defend or exercise Our legal rights. We may also disclose your Personal Information when necessary for other legitimate purposes as reasonably determined by Vaurse.
- And Generally: We may share information with the general public, such as your name, username, profile picture, and any content you post in Our Services.
6. Email Communication
We may send you emails, including marketing, promotional, and third-party-related communications. You may opt-out of these emails at any time by unsubscribing or selecting this option through Our Services. Note that you may need to opt-out from each Vaurse Service individually. Despite your election, We may still be required to send you Service-related communications, including any updates to Our Terms of Service or this Privacy Notice.
7. Public Profile
As an essential element of the Service, most of the Information you provide to us when you register or update your profile is displayed on your profile and intended to be shared with other users. Your photos, posts, and other content you post through our Services are also meant for public consumption. We may display this Content through Our Services. Once displayed on publicly viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads Your postings or what other users may do with your voluntarily post information. Hence, you mustn't put any sensitive, confidential, or any additional information you do not wish to be shared in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Service, You will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others.
8. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Services may include third-party behavioral advertising. This means that a third party may use technology to collect information about your use of Our Services so that other parties can provide advertising about products and services tailored to Your interests. If you do not want third parties to collect and use your information, you may opt out of the Digital Advertising Alliance in your country.
9. Contact Lists
You may upload or import your contacts to the Vaurse Service. When you upload these contacts, You agree you have the rights to upload such contacts and share these contacts with Vaurse. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the relevant third parties that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third parties’ names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information. You or such a third party may contact us to request the removal of this information from Our database.
We may publish any feedback we receive from you. We may identify you by your first and last name and may also indicate your home city. We may post any feedback on the Service from time to time. Make any comments on a blog or forum associated with Vaurse. You should be aware that you have no reasonable expectation of privacy and that any Personal Information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
11. Retention, Modification, or Deletion of Your Information
You may change any of your Personal Information in your account by editing your profile within your account. Generally, Vaurse will retain ser Personal Information for as long as your account is active or needed to provide you Services. We may retain certain User Personal Information indefinitely unless you delete it or request its deletion. For example, we don’t automatically delete inactive user accounts, so unless you choose to delete your account, we will retain your account information indefinitely or as long as allowable by law, whichever comes first.
If you would like to cancel your account or delete your Personal User Information, You may do so in your user account. Still, we may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements before any such deletion. After an account has been deleted, certain data will remain, such as messages to other users and comments. However, we will delete or deidentify your Personal Information, including your User name and email address, by associating them with an anonymous User. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database but remain in our archives.
12. International Users
- . All the information You provide may be transferred around the world as described in this Privacy Notice. Personal Information, relating to Services, regarding individuals who reside in a European Economic Area and Switzerland is processed in accordance with the Model Contractual Clauses.
- . U.K. Users have the right to ask Us to amend or limit the processing of their Personal Information, (as defined by U.K. law) and in particular not to process their Personal Information for marketing purposes. We will inform You (before collecting Your Personal Information) if We intend to use Your Personal Information for such purposes or if We intend to disclose Your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise Your rights to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect Your Personal Information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us at the e-mail or regular mail address specified in the “Contacting Us” section below.
- . If You live in the European Economic Area or a similar international area, You may have additional privacy rights available to You under applicable laws. We will process
Your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If You would like to exercise any of the below rights, please contact Us at the e-mail or regular mail address specified in the “Contacting Us”
section below so that We may consider Your request in accordance with applicable law:
- Right to Access to Your Personal Information. You may have the right to access the Personal Information that We maintain about You.
- Right to Correction of Your Personal Information. You may have the right to require Us to correct any of Your Personal Information.
- Right to Erasure of Your Personal Information. You may have the right to the erasure of Personal Information that We hold about You. Note, however, We may not always be able to comply with Your request of erasure for specific legal reasons of which You will be notified, if applicable, at the time of Your request.
- Right to Object to Processing of Your Personal Information. You may have the right to request that We stop processing Your Personal Information or to stop sending You marketing communications.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. You may have the right not to provide or withdraw Your consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before You withdraw Your consent. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide certain products or Services to You.
- Request Restriction of Processing Your Personal Information. You may ask Us to suspend the processing of Your Personal Information in the following scenarios: (a) if You want Us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where Our use of the data is unlawful but You do not want Us to erase it; (c) where You need Us to hold the data even if We no longer require it as You need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) You have objected to Our use of Your data but We need to verify whether We have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request Transfer of Your Personal Information. You may request the transfer of Your Personal Information to You or to a third-party. We will provide to You, or a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information to perform a contract with You.
13. Contact Us
Vaurse is committed to privacy and security practices. For further information, please contact us
14. Third-Party Services
The Services may contain links to third-party websites and services. When you click on a link to any other website, location, or service, you will leave our Services and go to another site or service, and another entity may collect data from you. We do not control and are not responsible for such third-party websites or services. Third-Party Services are for your convenience only, and We do not recommend, screen, review, or have any control over the actions taken by these third parties. Your use of these services is solely your choice and decision. Please review every third-party website or service you visit or use, including those you interact with through Our Services.
15. Your Provision of Third-Party Personally Identifiable Information
Certain Vaurse Services may allow you to provide third-party personally identifiable Information to Vaurse, for which You will remain liable at all times. You represent and warrant you have all rights, permissions, and consents to provide such Information to Vaurse, and that maintenance of that Information, including removal or request for deletion, will at all times be Your responsibility. You will indemnify, defend, and hold Vaurse harmless from any third-party actions against Vaurse concerning such third-party personally identifiable information you provide to Vaurse under Our Terms of Service.
Vaurse is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use various industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your account information. Please do not disclose Your account password to unauthorized people. You are solely responsible for all actions or disclosures of your Information or any access to Your account. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is one hundred percent (100%) secure; however, while Vaurse uses reasonable efforts to safeguard your Personal Information, Vaurse cannot guarantee its absolute security.
17. A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13). Suppose a child under thirteen (13) submits Personal Information to Vaurse, and we learn that the Personal Information is the Information of a child under thirteen (13). In that case, We will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under thirteen (13), please contact us.
18. Changes To this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time and for any reason. We will endeavor to provide you advanced notice of such updates, but you are ultimately responsible for consulting this Privacy Notice regularly for any changes. Continued use of Our Services shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms of such changes. If You disagree, you should immediately discontinue your use of the Services.